? ??????????????Bass Drop? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (34 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 6778 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Purple Flower? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (726 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 103533 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 14, 2009

Yet Another Thing I Like to Do

If you've read any of my blog, it's apparent that I like to create things, lots of things. I simply love it but almost as much or even more than I enjoy creating things, I enjoy photography. I take advantage of any opportunity to hone my skills and I'm not afraid to do anything I can think of to get the shot I'm striving for. My mom and dad assisted me during my shoot with my gorgeous niece Jessica for her bridal portraits. Their backyard was the perfect site for the shoot, so before they knew it, they had been wrangled into being my assistants. They were amused by the lengths I was willing to go to for that perfect shot and mom just couldn't resist snapping a shot of me hanging from this ladder in pursuit of it!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: