? ??????????????Bass Drop? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (34 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 6778 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Purple Flower? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (726 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 103533 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Look What I Made

A friend of mine is expecting her second child, a little girl and I've been invited to a baby shower for her. When I inquired as to what colors/theme she was using, I found that she was using red/white/blue. Super cute, in my opinion, but not always the easiest colors to find a baby gift in. That's when I ran across a kit to make this precious little Raggedy Ann doll at Tuesday Morning (love that store, by the way!). Lane helped me stuff her, then we sewed her up and dressed her. Not a whole lot to it at all! Hope she likes it (and doesn't read my blog before she gets it on Tuesday). If you do, Margarita, this isn't all of it, so you haven't ruined all your surprises (but you might not want to read my blog again until Wednesday --- hint, hint).Posted by Picasa

0 comments: