? ??????????????Bass Drop? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (34 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 6778 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Purple Flower? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (726 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 103533 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 2, 2009

What'd You Say?

After I've been blogging for a while, if you follow you're sure to make at least 2 observations. #1 -- I love photos and love to share them. #2 -- I'll probably have 3 pictures of Cohen for every 1 picture of Lane. I'm sure there's a name for the phenomenon, but there is some change that occurs in children (at least boys) around 6/7 years of age. They suddenly become too cool to be kissed/to kiss Mom, Grandma or any of those other icky girl-type people and they are also far too cool to be photographed unless they are making a face, holding rabbit ears behind someone else's head or playing some sport.

It is par for the course for me to delete 80% of the photos I take of Lane because he has contorted his face into some shape that makes him unrecognizable as the boy I gave birth to. Imagine my surprise this afternoon when I was outside taking photos of Cohen on the mower and heard from behind me "Hey, Mom take a picture of me!" Huh? What? I turned to find Lane standing, ready to be photographed with one hand propped on the basketball goal. Just when you think you have them figured out....
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: