? ??????????????Bass Drop? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (34 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 6778 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Purple Flower? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (726 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 103533 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Blessings on My Flowerbeds


The uncharacteristic rains have certainly been good to my flowerbeds as well. Last night, I spent forever (well, that's what it felt like, at least) "training" a flowering vine that I have in my back flowerbed. I admit, I had been neglecting it and it was growing wild. I have been amazed at how quickly this plant has grown. The lady at the nursery told me it would. Don't ask the name of the plant. I haven't the foggiest. No green thumb here!! Not a domestic goddess, remember? Maybe I'll remember to take a picture of it sometime and one of you "flower people" can tell me. It's an evergreen that has the most fragrant white blossoms.

When I was outside this afternoon, I did notice that my Crepe Myrtles (I do know their name, but who doesn't??) were looking pretty, so I snapped a couple pics of them to share. This one is in the front flowerbed on the garage end of the house. I have pink ones on each end of the bed and a white one tucked in the corner before the front porch starts. The pink ones are supposed to be dwarfs. Hmmmmm.....

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: