? ??????????????Bass Drop? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (34 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 6778 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Purple Flower? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (726 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 103533 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My Back-to-School Goal


If you've been reading my blog or if you know me very well, you know that I do not try to and/or claim to be a "domestic diva" (as I call it). Quite honestly, I am not one of those mommies who "has it all together." My house is usually a mess, there are piles of laundry to do, I look a fright and there is no doubt that I will be late anywhere I ever go! I would love to be that woman that's always put together, always gets everything done, has an immaculate house and is always on time. Thus far, it's not happened. I have good intentions. I really do, but it always seems that one of those opportunities I can't pass up presents itself. You can guess the ones I'm talking about --- an opportunity to create a little something, to take pictures of my kiddos, or just to do something else that's a whole lot more fun than cleaning toilets! What good is it going to do me to have sparkling toilets and miss my little boys growing up?
My back-to-school goal is to have dinner at the table every week night until we start having soccer practice. So far, so good. This was night one's supper. Not exactly Top Chef cuisine, but it tasted quite alright. Hamburger steak, fresh buttered squash and purple hull peas. It appears I am a southern girl after all!
One more thing I MUST add -- No! This is not the normal portion size at our home!! These are all the extras after dinner. I piled them all on one plate to take to my mom (broken arm, remember?) and dad.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: