? ??????????????Bass Drop? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (34 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 6778 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Purple Flower? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (726 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 103533 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 3, 2009

When They're Quiet

I'll bet there are plenty of mothers out there that would tell you this. If your kids are quiet, they're probably into something! This is oh, so the case with Cohen and of course it was when Lane was his age too.

This morning, I was awake but not quite ready to peel myself out of my nice comfy bed (Isn't that the hardest thing to do?). Lane and Cohen were up and going strong but then I began to notice that I wasn't hearing any noise coming forth from Cohen. I layed there knowing I needed to go investigate, but still unable to pry myself up... until Lane said "Momma! Cohen got your bag and is painting on it!!" Horrible, horrible news this was. We're not talking about a Walmart bag or a lunch sack. This is a baby bag I've been making for a friend's baby shower and have put several hours into. OH! I swiftly dealt with Cohen and turned for a closer inspection of the damage. I hoped to determine that all was not lost, that somehow I could salvage my project. Luckily that was the case! Whew! Instead of painting with actual paint, he was using the textile medium. What are the chances? Thank you, Lord!

0 comments: