? ??????????????Bass Drop? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (34 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 6778 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Purple Flower? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (726 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 103533 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 3, 2009

My Latest Creation

So here's another gift for my friend's baby. Her name is going to be Alissa Brooke, so I made this tote bag with her monogram. Hope her mommy likes it. I think it's sweet. Oh, and this is the one that Cohen was "helping" me with. After he got over crying from being disciplined for painting my bag, he said "I just make a ciwrcul on dat bag for the baybee like ooo, Mommy." Okay, so that was kind of sweet, huh? The bag survived, so all's well that ends well.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: