? ??????????????Bass Drop? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (34 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 6778 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Purple Flower? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (726 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 103533 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 1, 2009

We Pass the Funniest Things on to Our Children

As I said in my last post, I am not at all reluctant to laugh at myself. This evening, I had just finished cooking supper and was plating Cohen's food. I told him that we needed to make him a drink, so he began to look for a sippy cup in his drawer.

It's true that kids say the darnedest things, but have you ever noticed they do the darnedest things too? This evening I caught Cohen doing one of those things only to realize that he had learned it from ME!

Back to Cohen in the cup drawer... I watched him as he found a cup, unscrewed the lid, said to me "Let me smell it" and proceeded to sniff the inside of the cup! That's cute enough on it's own, but then I realized. I totally do that!!!

This might be a great time to tell you that I'm totally neurotic. Ever noticed how glasses from the dishwasher don't always come out clean? There's nothing worse than preparing yourself a nice cool drink without paying a whole lot of attention only to discover the yick in the glass as you turn it up to take a big drink!! Bleh! So I sniff cups. Neurotic habit --- and apparently my child has witnessed this ritual and made it his own.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: