? ??????????????Bass Drop? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (34 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 6778 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Purple Flower? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (726 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 103533 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Nap -- One of My Favorite Words

I have come to realize that everyone in the world is a fan of the nap with the exception of the infant and the over-stimulated toddler. I took this picture of my bed this afternoon. Guess who wasn't looking forward to this time?

It is a strange fact that those who need sleep the most seem most resistant to it. The more exhausted my preschooler is, the more he objects to nap time. I DON'T WANNA! Whew, I do! Maybe just once I could nap and let him do the laundry.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: