? ??????????????Bass Drop? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (34 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 6778 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Purple Flower? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (726 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 103533 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 1, 2009

My Very First Post!




What on earth makes it so difficult to choose a "name" for your blog? Maybe I'm just waaaaaay too analytical, but the entire time, I'm thinking "Ooooh, what if I choose something that I realize is utterly stupid in a month?"

So, I settled upon "Mommy Magic." Nothing out-of-this-world, huh? I admit it, but as I'm thinking about what I'm most likely to blog about, it's no secret. I'll be blogging about my life --- which essentially is wrapped up in mommyhood. If you've ever been one of these mommy-people, you know that it is seldom pulled off without a little magic!

In my blogging, I hope to share those little tidbits that make mommyhood great. I cannot begin to tell you how much I love being called "mommy." Undoubtedly, my best times in life have resulting from those magical mommy moments! Sharing those moments along with tips and suggestions to make magical moments occur more frequently sounds like great fun to me!
My Family
(I treasure this photo! It was taken by Jane Hill of Veritas Photography and has been used with her permission. If you are in need of photography in South Arkansas, you will LOVE Jane)

0 comments: