? ??????????????Bass Drop? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (34 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 6778 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Purple Flower? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (726 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 103533 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 1, 2009

A Wild Saturday Night



I can't believe that Saturday is almost over. Most of the day has been rain-filled, but it's finally cleared off and the boys have headed to the pool for a quick swim. My exciting plans? I'll be whipping up a little supper. Surprised? You should be. I don't pretend in the least to be a domestic diva, so you can rest assured that if you see a recipe or meal idea here, it really is easy. I promise! Tonight's main course will be Le Chicken Helpere --- gourmet cuisine! I'm trying out one of the new "Asian" varieties, though, so I'll let ya know what the family thinks!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Crystal said...

Positive reviews on the new Asian Chicken Helper Chicken Fried Rice. The family gobbled it up. My opinion -- not bad, but a little bland. Could use a little kick. One more step than "normal" Hamburger Helper-type stuff usually requires but still very easy of course. Not a bad meal at all --- just don't expect it to taste like your favorite Chinese restaurant (but then it won't cost you that much either).