? ??????????????Bass Drop? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (34 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 6778 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Purple Flower? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (726 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 103533 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 6, 2009

One More Piece of Proof

So, you know how breathing fumes from oil-based paints will make you a little nutty? Add to it the fact that I'm already quite a bit nutty and this is what you get. I thought this was the funniest thing when I did it. I was sitting in the floor painting and looked down to see my gut (you know how it scrunches all up and looks like Buddha when you're sitting criss-cross-apple-sauce?). I thought it a great idea to use my paintbrush and make myself a cute little smiley face on my tummy with my belly button as the nose. Now, people, you know you can't really expect a lot from me anymore. This is who I am. Finally you know it. I'm the girl who is supposed to be a college educated adult but still finds it hilarious to draw on her own belly. If you didn't laugh at my blog tonight, call the coroner. You're probably dead!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: