? ??????????????Bass Drop? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (34 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 6778 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Purple Flower? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (726 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 103533 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunny Sunday

Aaaaah.... finally! Wow! That sounds strange. We finally have a nice sun-shiny day in South Arkansas. I can't remember a July as mild and rainy as July 09, well... ever. Don't think I could ever be a North Westerner. Strings of rainy days really dampen my mood -- especially in the summertime! I could sit here and blog about it all afternoon OR I could go out and enjoy it. Hmmm.... think I'll do the latter!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This pic of ur baby is so cute! I love it! Secondly, I guess all mom's do that with sippy cups...I know I used to. Those things can get rank! LOL BTW, I love ur blog.

Crystal said...

Thanks and thanks again. I'm discovering there are more cup sniffers out there. Maybe I'm just the first to be brave enough to admit it!!

Anonymous said...

LMAO..I sniff regular cups too...especially if they are plastic. HAHA...maybe that's a OCD trait?