? ??????????????Bass Drop? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (34 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 6778 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Purple Flower? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (726 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 103533 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 8, 2009

We All Have Something in Common

Over the summer, our family has made Arkadelphia the destination for quite a few of our "day trips." We enjoy taking the boys to the Arkadelphia Aquatic Center. It's a great little "get away" that doesn't cost too much. We have also happened upon floating the Caddo River this summer. No matter what our activity may be there is no doubt what our other stop will be.

I am a die-hard Taco Tico fan. No, I'm not kidding. I know there is a lot of food in the world. Trust me, there's a lot of it that I like ---- waaay more than I should, but Taco Tico is among my favorites. Honestly, I thought I was alone in my passion, but it didn't really matter to me. In fact, I believe I forced my husband to take me to Magnolia to eat at Taco Tico when I was HUGE pregnant with Lane. Magnolia's Taco Tico has since closed, but the excitement I feel for Taco Tico is still going strong.

Strangely enough, I found that many of my friends share my love for Taco Tico. I know that Facebook has its critics, but I have found more long lost friends and learned more about my closer ones than I could ever imagine. On one particular Arkadelphia trip, I updated my Facebook status with my phone to reflect that I was about to eat at Taco Tico. The amount of comments on this one little blurb was astounding. If memory serves me correctly, there were 44 comments all having to do with Taco Tico.

Today, we went to Arkadelphia to float the Caddo. We had a great time and, of course, ate at Taco Tico! I knew it was a great blogging opportunity, so I captured a photo of my taco (10 for 7.99, by the way) to share with you all. Long live Taco Tico!!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: