? ??????????????Bass Drop? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (34 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 6778 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Purple Flower? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (726 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 103533 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 14, 2009

Hobby Number 936 -- Pageant Coaching

As I look through my photos, I'm beginning to overwhelm myself with all my pasttimes, but I couldn't leave this one out! Of course, old beauty queens never die, they just go on to coach the next generation. My niece, Bre wanted to enter the Miss Deaf Arkansas pageant hosted by her school, the Arkansas School for the Deaf. She's a beautiful girl and sooooo full of personality. I knew she'd do well. In fact, she won! She was very proud of herself. I was elated too and almost got a little choked up when she signed to me "thanks for making me win." Priceless!

(Pardon the picture quality, after packing all my hair and makeup equipment, I left my camera behind and had to take this one with my phone)

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: