? ??????????????Bass Drop? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (34 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 6778 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Purple Flower? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (726 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 103533 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 14, 2009

My Day as a Chef

If you've been reading my blog, you've learned that I'm passionate about quite a few things. Of course, my boys are near the top of the list but I must admit that I love, love, love the beach. I'm not really particular about which beach, just a beautiful sandy beach with that awesome sunshine and ocean breeze --- this MUST be what heaven is like. In my last blog I also mentioned my love of food, especially seafood. Honestly, when it comes to my favorite list, seafood and Mexican food are in close competition.

In December, to celebrate our 8th anniversary, my husband and I took a cruise. One of our favorite experiences was taking a cooking class while in Cozumel. Imagine! Some of my favorite things all wrapped into one. I'm pretty sure I would be the next Rachel Ray if I could prepare meals in an open-air kitchen two steps from the beach overlooking the gorgeous waters of the Gulf of Mexico. I'd at least love the opportunity to test my theory!

Picture 1 is of all the food we prepared during our class --- fresh guacamole, frijoles, mexican rice and stuffed poblano peppers. Yum!

After we prepared this feast, we were somehow supposed to be able to eat it all. Oh, how I wish I'd had a doggy bag!

I'm sure you're really admiring the beautiful hat I'm wearing. Class requirement --- if you wanna cook, you gotta wear the hat. By this time, I'd forgotten I was wearing it. I was ready to EAT!
All that gorgeous food and fun with the locals and this just steps away. Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: