? ??????????????Bass Drop? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (34 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 6778 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Purple Flower? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (726 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 103533 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 14, 2009

My Photography - Jessica's Bridal Portraits

Here are some of my favorite shots from my first semi-serious shoot. It can't hurt to have gorgeous subject matter, right? These are my niece, Jessica. I was 12 when she was born and thought she was like having a real-live baby doll. As you can see, she's grown a bit since then. It was an honor to do her bridal portraits but shocking to realize she's a grown woman. Wow! Where does the time go?


Posted by Picasa

0 comments: