? ??????????????Bass Drop? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (34 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 6778 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Purple Flower? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (726 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 103533 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????E BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What Would the World Be Without Them?

I simply cannot imagine my life without it being full of kids. My first neice was born when I was 12 years old. It was like having a real, live baby doll for me! Since then, the fold has definitely grown. I have 2 boys of my own, a step-daughter, 3 nephews, 1 great nephew, 10 neices and one more great nephew on the way. Obviously, if you don't care to be around kids, you might not want to follow me!

Quite honestly, kids are a challenge but they reward every ounce of effort that you put forth with enough love to last a lifetime. These photos are of some of the sweet kids that I have the priviledge of working with at KFC. They were doing an activity to prepare them for a musical we'll be learning based on the story of Jonah. Their challenge was to create a "biblical headdress" like Jonah might have worn. This is what they came up with!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: